Thursday, April 19, 2012

A .me domain gives your website that personal touch


There are several ways to create your own .me website. If you are creating a personal site you can use yoursurname.me, yourfullname.me, or even yournickname.me, so friends and family can easily find you. For businesses, a .me domain can be a great opportunity to give your company a more personal feel and it will complement your .com site well if you have one. It can also be a great place to highlight specific brands and/or products, for example creating the site yourbrand.me.

 Another benefit of the .me domain is its availability. It can be difficult to find the perfect web address for your site because many times somebody else has already taken the .com address you wanted. Choosing a .me domain gives you more options and opportunities to get the domain name you actually want.

Register your .me domain today for only $8.99! Offer is only available for a limited time – it expires 6/30/12 23:59 PDT, so get your .me domain before it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment